All properties are built using conventional construction methods under the NHBC buildmark 10 year guarantee scheme. Working in conjunction with a local Architect we produce carefully thought out and designed site layout schemes and properties with landscaping schemes to all our developments.
Our property designs are revised on a regular basis to comply with the latest NHBC and Local Authority building control regulations.
- The properties are conventionally built using facing brick and blockwork with insulated cavity walls.
- Upvc maintenance free double glazed windows to the external walls.
- The roof is of coloured interlocking concrete tiles on timber trusses with 200mm insulation in the roof space.
- Access to the roof space is through a ceiling hatch above the first floor landing.
- Internal separating walls on both ground & first floors are of timber studding with plasterboard cladding fixed to each side and plasterboard dry lining to the blockwork.
- Ceilings are flat finished and deccorated white with coving in all rooms.
- All internal wall surfaces are decorated magnolia.
- Internal veneered doors
- Timber mouldings are finished and stained for ease and speed of future maintenance.
- An ample number of electric points and lighting points to all rooms including TV point to lounge and telephone points in the lounge and main bedroom
- Wiring for an alarm system is also incorporated into the fabric of the building to save future disruption.
- Central heating radiators are fixed to walls in each room.
The kitchen is fitted out with a range of units and work surfaces, an inset stainless steel sinktop and an electric oven, gas hob and extractor are also included in the standard layout as is the plumbing and space for a washing machine. The kitchen is finished with glazed tiling fixed to the walls above the worktop areas.
Fitted out with a twin-grip bath complete with combined shower/mixer taps, wash-basin & pedestal, and a close coupled WC. The walls immediately above the bath, basin and WC are fully glazed tiled to compliment the bathroom suite colours.
Close coupled WC, a wash hand basin with glazed tile splashback above basin.
Customers purchasing properties before the installation of kitchen units, worktops/glazed tiling, bathroom suites/glazed tiling, and cloakroom suites, will have the opportunity of adding their own personal touch to the property of their choice by making selections from the standard ranges of units, doors, colours and styles normally incorporated within the dwelling.